Skip to main content

TICKET WORTH A MILLION DOLLAR

 It was long since I started staring at aeroplanes (ബീമാനം in my words )..


I think I was with my siblings in mud and stones- were we  all turned around towards that beautiful fly with heavy noice...


I never stopped looking at it even at the middle of noon where sun stands right over your head - 


I kept looking at it closing one eye to manage those sun-rays falling on to your cornea - making you blind, and at times I switched the eye to manage the strain of those rays


Every time we stopped the game , just to follow that big bird flying 


Nothing bothered me watching it , even if it was at the middle of school assembly, just a quick flick to stare....


Every time I saw the bird- thought soon a day I will fly in or at least would see in front.


But days went away .. moved from LP school to UP school.. nothing changed.. 


One day ..went to pick up my uncle who was coming from Muscut to Calicut,at calicut airport .in fact - it was not to see uncle rather to see this bird. But unfortunately, nothing worked as I thought, still I could hear his voice near - ohh !! It was musical 


Again days passed -moved to calicut for High school studies , met a few friends who traveled abroad, heard a lot of stories about the bird , wov wov wov ... but when can I touch her!!!!?


Everytime my friend came back - ran and met him to ask about his international flying. Even though it had a lot of spices , Added those pictures in to my brain🤩 marvellous, felt jealous 


Joined medschool , met many NRI friends who came just for studies here in India and they fly back often , they 🤨 thought something was wrong with me - asking about the bird on late teen age.. but fantasy kept me dreaming 


Became a doctor , working in india , most friends works at middleast , but still I could not get an opportunity to fly !!


Then the day approached - where I got my first international flight ticket- with no sponsors- I was proud to get this as an achievement of my hardwork 



I flew - first time crossing the  indian boarder🇮🇳 to 🇬🇧 ,from kochi to London airport in a huge bird with a ticket that I earned to attend a medical exam with hardwork and determination on 26th Feb 2019



It took 27 years of my age for me to cross the country -right from childhood , school , higher secondary, med school and Job.


it was a 13 hours long journey - have cherished every moment of it.


This ticket worths a million dollar in my pages❤️



Comments

  1. 😍nammalde nth agraham an nadakathe..... Alla khairinum padachon kude indavum 💫

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

                                                  ഞങ്ങൾ മർകസ് നിവാസികൾക് , പ്രത്യേകിച്ചും ഹൈ സ്കൂൾ വിദ്യാർഥികൾക് ... മർകസ് എന്ന ലോകത്തു AP ഉസ്താദിനെ പോലെ പ്രിയമുള്ള വ്യത്യസ്ത മുഖങ്ങളുണ്ട്. ആ മുഖങ്ങളിൽ എനിക്ക് ഏറ്റവും പ്രിയപ്പെട്ട വ്യ്കതിയാണ് കോയ മാഷ്‌ . അതിന്റെ കാരണം അറിയണമെങ്കിൽ അധികം വിവരിക്കേണ്ട കാര്യം ഒന്നും ഇല്ല . ഇന്നലെ , മാഷ്‌ എനിക്ക് തന്ന മറുപടിയിലേക്ക് ഒന്ന് കണ്ണോടിച്ചാൽ മതി. നമ്മളെല്ലാം അഹങ്കരിച്ചും ധിക്കരിച്ചും ഈ ഭൂമിയിൽ നടക്കുമ്പോ , ഭൂമി ഒന്ന് കുലുങ്ങാതെ കടൽ വന്ന് മുക്കാതെ എല്ലാം ഇരിക്കുന്നതിന്റെ കാരണം, ദേ .. ഇവരെ പോലെ ഉള്ള നല്ല മനസ്സിന്റെ ഉടമകൾ ഭൂമിയിൽ ഉണ്ട് എന്നുള്ള ഒറ്റ കാരണം മാത്രമാണ്. ഇന്നും , കോയ മാഷിനെ തേടി സ്കൂളിൽ പോയാൽ ക്രിസ്ത്യവിന്റെ തലയ്ക്കു ചുറ്റും ഉള്ള പ്രകാശം പോലെ കാണാം ചുറ്റും കുട്ടികളുടെ ഒരു കൂട്ടം , അദ്ദേഹത്തിന്റെ വീട്ടിൽ പോയപ്പോ കൂട്ടുകാരുടെ ഒരു കൂട്ടം. തികച്ചും മാതൃകാപരമായ ഒരു ജീവൻ. കഴിഞ്ഞ തവണ കണ്ടപ്പോൾ മകനും അധ്യാപക വൃത്തിയിലെക്ക് കടന്നു എന്ന് മാഷ്‌ പറഞ്ഞപ്പോൾ വലിയ സന്തോഷം തോന്നി. മാഷിനെ പോലെ ഉള്ളവരെയാണ് ഞങ്ങൾക്ക് വേണ്ടത് . പറയാൻ ഇനീം ഇണ്ട് കുറെ. എന്നാലു

When a dead baby spoke

I always thought I had become more robust than a few years ago. While we run through med school, various moments and incidents push us to be stronger than a 1st-year medical student.  Every medico goes through various stages of challenges. It can start from dissecting a formalin stained cadaver, attending postmortems, assisting surgeries, wiping a road traffic crash patient, giving hands in childbirths, declaring dead etc.  Every doctor you see is naturally immune to emotions, not because we want to. Still, just like a policeman interrogating a criminal without any chance of mercy, our tear gland dried off long ago.  I thought I was also more vital to all sorts of emotions until an innocent baby’s face reactivated the waters in my eyes. He was born dead for some reason. He had no signs of life at birth, but…!!  He spoke to me with those frozen lips, he touched me through those never moved hands, he looked at me with that unopened eyes, he smiled at me with that still lips. It was so ha

First night with peace

  എല്ലാവരേം പോലെ തന്നെ .. കടങ്ങളില്ലാത്ത ഒരു ദിവസത്തിനായിരുന്നു എന്റെയും ഓട്ടം ... ജീവിതമെന്ന നെട്ടോട്ടം ..!! ദിവസങ്ങളോളം, അല്ല മാസങ്ങൾ , അതും അല്ല -വർഷങ്ങൾ വേണ്ടി വന്നു എന്റെ കൊച്ചു കടം വീട്ടാൻ ..!! ഇന്ന് ഞാൻ സന്തോഷവാൻ ആണ് ..ബാങ്കിൽ ഒരുപാട് balance ഉള്ളത് കൊണ്ടല്ല .. മറിച് ,സാമ്പത്തിക കടങ്ങൾ ഇല്ലാതെയാണ് ഇന്ന് ഞാൻ രാത്രി കണ്ണടക്കുന്നത് ..!! ഇനി ഈ കണ്ണ് തുറന്നില്ലേലും .. സന്തോഷം .. സമാധാനം 😀 ഇനിയും കടങ്ങൾ കയറാം ... പലതും സംഭവിക്കാം , പക്ഷേ ...!ഇന്നത്തെ ഉറക്കത്തിന്റെ സുഖം , കിടക്കാൻ പോകുമ്പോഴുള്ള സമാധാനം , ഇഷാ കഴിഞ്ഞു മുകളിലേക്ക് നോക്കിയുള്ള ഒരു ദീർഘ ശ്വാസം ...!! അതെ,ഇന്ന് എന്റെ ആദ്യരാത്രിയാണ് ... ജീവിച്ചു തുടങ്ങിയതിന് ശേഷം സമാധാനത്തോടെ കിടക്കാൻ കഴിഞ്ഞ ആദ്യത്തെ രാത്രി ...!! മെഡിക്കൽ വിദ്യാഭ്യാസത്തിന് വേണ്ടി എടുത്ത വായ്പ , മറ്റുള്ളവരെ സംബന്ധിച്ചിടത്തൊളം വലിയ ഒരു amount അല്ലെങ്കിലും .. എന്നെ കൊണ്ട് താങ്ങാവുന്നതിലും അപ്പുറം ... "ആയുസ് - ആരോഗ്യം " മാത്രമായിരുന്നു ഒരേ ഒരു മുതൽക്കൂട്ട് . പഠനം കഴിഞ് , ജോലി കിട്ടിയിട്ടും , ഓടി നടന്ന് പരിശ്രമിച്ചിട്ടും , വർഷങ്ങൾ രാത്രിയും പകലും കിടന്നോ